BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

rocking chair surfer.. to ..world traveler

2 days ago i got a text from my dad it almost made me cry. sometimes i'm such a daddy's girl its not even funny but heres what it said. "its almost hard to believe standing on a rocking chair being 19 a world traveler, God will continue to bless you love you" now let me explain when i was a little girl i don't know maybe 1 or 2 something like that i would climb up on moms wicker rocking chair with little like toothpick arm rests and try to stand and surf on them. i don't remember any of this but i can totally imagine doing that, i've heard stories of me doing stuff like that i think there was something about a window one time ha. memories. well i had completely forgotten about that until the text. it made me think about where i've come from what i've had to go through to get to where i am today. and as i look back i can see God's finger prints all over my life in every area. thank you God for getting me here and placing the people in my life that you did and thank you for the family that has raised me.

today i just want to spend all day ful of thankfulness. thankful for the past for today for the future for this moment. thankful for everything!!!
:so the rocking chair surfer is out to the ocean for the day maybe to surf some waves: ha. . . :)

0 comments: