BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

all squished into one..

wow. i've had so much going on in my life the last 2months i didn't have time to write it all out so i'm going to squish it all together. AFRICA.ARC.VACATION.ECO. hmm AFICA has it really been 2weeks since we got back? ughh i miss africa so much. my heart has been there for 2years. as soon as my team arrived at the first pastors house i felt a peace overwhelm me. God moved through me in a completely different way than he has before. but then again he's been doing that all year. i met so many wonderful, passionate, loving people while we were there. they made me want to strive to be someone different, someone stronger than who i am, someone that could do what they do on a daily basis. watching the mama's cook over an open fire and care for an entire household and still have faith to support her husband doing ministry. that is a strong courageous woman of God, that is the woman i am striving to become. oh there is so much more if only i had time to share it all.. ARC. so exciting to come together and meet new people that have the same passion for serving our King! our generation is going to do so much for Gods Kingdom i can hardly wait to see what happens. getting to see old friends was also an increditable experience even if it was only for a short while.. VACATION. well i'd say relaxing, a time set aside specifically for me to sit down and think about what has been going on in my life. a time to think. regroup. continue to learn new things even if it is vacation.. ahh and ECO i'm really not sure how to describe it besides challenge. the whole two days i had prayed for God to lead me and to take control and let me tell you his spirit lead me the whole way.. i wish i could put into words how i feel or what i'm thinking about right now but also about everything that has happend these last few weeks especially. this year is coming to a rapid hault which sadden and excites me at the same time. all i can say is Lord continue to lead me...

0 comments: