BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

blink and you'll miss it!

wow. this whole week i have been running around learning dances painting walls shopping in the travel section opening new bought items stuffing my entire life into a bag that will hopefully last me a month and now i'm sitting here on my bed my head pounding with probably a zillion other things to do before i leave and yet here i am spilling my thoughts. i've been waiting for this time to come for two years! its arriving way faster than i could have ever imagined. i can see my self sitting at home (in wisconsin) looking at applications to go to africa seeing pictures of little african children looking at me from the other side hoping for someone to come rescue them.and yet i never followed through. i continued on living as if there weren't small children needing love and affection, i continued on my warped life of a christian and then i BLINKED and here i am typing on my computer about to head to africa in a day or two. i can't believe it. its happening! I failed at the first time when God had called me, but i am willing and ready to jump on that plane, even as terrified as i am to go i can't imagine what my life would be like without this experience about to happen. thank you God for second chances and thank you for opening my eyes. I know God is going to do increditable things as 24/7 goes to africa because we all have one passion and one goal. to be the hands and feet of GOD and to see his KINGDOM GROW! be praying for us but most importantly be praying for the lives that will be changed! i love you all and will miss you :)

0 comments: