BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

. . .relationships. . .

why is it that so many many of my relationships are lovehate relationships? i could raddle of so many names right now. is that good or bad? hmm i'm trying to figure it out. but the thing is i really love these people so much like how do i express how much i love them? i love them as much as a fat kid loves cake or a dog loves chasing a ball or these are really bad examples. ok how much i love LEMONADE! i love them so much more than all those things. i would do anything for them, i would go anywhere with them, i would take an axe through a mountain for them if i needed to, i would die for them so that they could live. because my life without them would be so less flavorful. they add joy to my life, they are the spices and the sugar, they bring the best and worse out in me all at the same time it seems. but the crazy thing is they still love me back. but the same is true on the flip side of all this. i have seen them at their best and their worst but i still love them the same. i have gained so many new friends this year that i will miss so much this summer. But then i am so excited to go home to my old friends. some are home some don't live there anymore but all the same i love them. i only wish i could have my own town. a town that every person i love so much would live there. that is my one selfish desire that i have at the moment. that this summer would be full of me spending time good quality time with each person i love so much! my heart is about to jump out of my chest its beating to fast in excitement for that thought. and here is where i tell it to settle down it won't happen this summer but keep believing one day you will, you will do life with all these people that God has so specifically placed in your life. so to all of my friends i love you, if i show hate sometimes its because you know me better than i know myself sometimes and i'm mad that you knew before me :p you are incredible no matter what corner of the world you may live i am with you in spirit.


0 comments: